- Welcome and introduction for new members. Also, congratulations to all our current members as we now number over 1500!
- Two wonderful articles about the new ART300/ART150 amps and interviews with the founders of Conrad Johnson.
- We are an Eco-Friendly Website.
Search found 1 match
Search found 1 match • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:46 am
- Forum: Member Systems Gallery
- Topic: Home Theater Room with CJ preamp and amp.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 19322
I've had the CJ premier 17LS II and the modwright 9.0SE. The CJ had a more lush sound and a wonderful midrange quality. The modwright was very neutral. The biggest problem with the modwright is that it inverts phase on all inputs except the HT bypass. This means you have to switch the polarity on yo...