CJ P11 A

From tubes to solid state.
Dommi
Beginner
Beginner

CJ P11 A

Post by Dommi »

Hi, I discovered this website and hope you can help me. I'm recently a owner of a Premiere 11 A and i wanted to replace the main power fuse. According to the shematik it takes a 3A fuse 220V
My question before I build the whole amplifier apart, where can I find the power fuse ?
Do someone have some pictures of inside the P11 ?
Thank you for responding.
BR
Dommi
from Germany
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CJ P11 A

Post by admin »

Dommi,
Welcome to CJO, nice to have you with us.

As for your question. I don't own the Premier 11 myself so I can't help you with pictures. However, we do have the schematic in our database so you can download that and see if you can pull out the needed specs for the fuse. You can download the database here:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=128

It should be in the "Part 2" file. Hope this helps and let us know what happens. I'm sure they information could be helpful for other members in the future.

I found another topic that talked about the fuse which you may want to read:

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=483
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Dommi
Beginner
Beginner

Post by Dommi »

Hi,
thank you for reply. I downloaded the schematic thank you verry much.
My problem is now is to know where the fuse sit. Therefore i ask for pictures to know how to disamble the amplifire.
I will try to ask again in the topic you telled me.

BR
Dommi
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you remove the covers (both top and bottom) you should be able to find the fuse fairly easily as it's a good size component. Also, if you are having any kind of issue with the unit it's generally a good idea to have a good look at the internal components,... looking for anything obvious like burn marks, bulging caps, etc...
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.