Art 27A is amplifier of the year

Discuss and chat about all things Conrad Johnson.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Art 27A is amplifier of the year

Post by roberto »

https://conradjohnson.com/wp-content/up ... ohnson.pdf

Hola Chicos,

Again, Conrad Johnson is nominated with an outstanding honor again. Congratulations Conrad Johnson, is this highly competitive electronic high end world, is not easy to get this prize!

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Art 27A is amplifier of the year

Post by admin »

Great news and well deserved!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

Steve Javaherian has a used one for sale for $15k.

Highperformancestereo.com
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Fantastic! An award worth winning for.

Although 36w Class A will be able to drive most real-world speakers with benign loads, I'm still pondering about this one amplifier more over than the ART150, to drive the CLX's.

Haven't heard it yet with full range stats but on AG Horns and ML's hybrids yes, and it was simply superb!
Still waiting on getting the monoblocks back from their final SE upgrade and full service, once these are back in and settle in nicely, this Class A amplifier is definitely something to consider, perhaps as a nice retirement package.

15grand over there! That's a great price. Over here, we have just one unit available but at 30grand. Slightly over the top but I'm sure someone will grab it sooner or later.

Cheers to CJ and yet another award! JF is sure kicking goals and high quality in the right direction.
Big woofty woof! RJ