to stay!
ELM
Regular
Regular

Another hello from UK

Post by ELM »

Hi CJO members,

Greetings from the UK.

I am a proud owner of CJ gear started with the ET5 and LP125sa+ complement and have been browsing in this forum for some time. There is a wealth of knowledge about CJ found in the discussions here and gladly I have learnt a lot from the Admin and many other members.

Lately I replaced the LP125 with the ART 150 for the synergy with my Marten Parker Duo speakers when it comes to the orchestral music. Even though the amplifier is still within its 300 hour break-in time, it remains a pleasant experience to go through the listening process and take note of the nuances moment by moment.

Look forward to getting in touch with other CJ fans in this community.

Cheers
ELM
Attachments
ET5 & ART 150
ET5 & ART 150
signal-2022-05-04-155232.jpeg (268.59 KiB) Viewed 1118 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Another hello from UK

Post by admin »

ELM,
Welcome to CJO. Great to have you with us. Those units look amazing.... not sure I approve of your amp stand! :)

I've had the pleasure of traveling to the UK on numerous occasions and I've always had a fun time.

Well, again, welcome to CJO!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

Very nice!
Welcome!
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
ELM
Regular
Regular

Post by ELM »

Hi Admin,

Thanks especially your comment on the stand :)

It was the set-up photo on the day the ART 150 arrived. By no means it represents the current state :D

Also thanks AnotherJohnson too for your kind words

Best wishes
    ELM
    roberto
    Ultimate
    Ultimate

Post by roberto »

What a beauties ELM, first welcome!... just enjoy those audio tracks with the quality that only is found in CJ goods.

Happy listening!
    ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
    ELM
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ELM »

roberto wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:37 am What a beauties ELM, first welcome!... just enjoy those audio tracks with the quality that only is found in CJ goods.

Happy listening!
    Thanks Roberto.

Yes I do. The ART 150 is in its first couple of hours, so performance has been erratic as we knew about characteristic of the CJ telfon capacitors.

Still remember my previous experience with the LP125sa which suddenly opened up this true sonic characters when it reached some 400 hours. Now the process repeats itself and I am happy to go through it :)

Cheers
    ELM
    roberto
    Ultimate
    Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Don't stop to listen to the music during the burning-in process. It just fantastic to listen the change for good...

Happy listening!
    ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.