CJ LP70s

Got a problem? See if other members can help you out. Registered users can download schematics, manuals and pictures.
Nascimento Brasil
Advanced
Advanced

CJ LP70s

Post by Nascimento Brasil »

Hello everybody!
I live in Brazil, a country that doesn't have a CJ representative, I need the CJ LP70s service manual!
I looked in the schematic topic and didn't find it, please, does anyone have this service manual/schematic to provide me?
Right now my amplifier works fine, but I need to change the voltage from 120vac to 220vac!
I apologize for my bad English. This has already caused me a lot of problems, so I hope you'll check with me if anything seems totally crazy or offensive!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CJ LP70s

Post by admin »

Unfortunately, if we don't have it in our schematic list, then we don't have it in our database.

If you do get a copy, let me know and I will add it to our database. If you are able to figure out the voltage change, perhaps you can post back here so if anybody else wants to do the same modification, they have a guide to follow. Good luck.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Nascimento Brasil
Advanced
Advanced

Re: CJ LP70s

Post by Nascimento Brasil »

I wrote to the manufacturer, if he responds positively, I forward it to the forum!
I apologize for my bad English. This has already caused me a lot of problems, so I hope you'll check with me if anything seems totally crazy or offensive!