Roberto's System

Post your system to the site for everyone to see!
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Roberto's System

Post by roberto »

Thanks dear friends...because I have a golden seating place, the image and stage is wonderful...the Holo May Kte is bringing tons of fun. Very analogue sound quality. This the the general opinion about it. I am really enjoying the digital sound.

I'm going to get organised again. I will put away all the things that I have around...the problem is when I am going to need something, I will not find it. The mess that I have, I do find everything.
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

IMG_6932.jpg
IMG_6932.jpg (289.39 KiB) Viewed 2287 times
This is my system now...I just love the illusion that it gives me everyday that I listen to the music!

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

As always, looks great.

What software displayed on the TV are you using for management?
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

Nice one Robbo mate, enjoy those fine tunes!

I like the colour and finish of the BF210, they really make it lo9k like a work of Art. It matches very well with the CLX's, both sonically and visually. Just marvellous!

Cheers, RJ
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

I have new (for me) a CD transport-players by Bel Canto. I just repaired the CD3t. The customer did not want to repair (changing the whole cd mechanism) and he said: Bobby, if you want it, use it as parts. I contacted the factory, and they replaced it at very fair cost. Also they sent a new mechanism driver too at no cost. I was very impressed by the friendly and helpful people there. Also, I got the CD2, which had a little problem. There is a kind of plush on one side and an adhesive on the other side. This plush was gone that with the help of a heavy top magnetic puck, making like a sandwich, spin round the cd...and I had something similar where I made it and worked fine.

This CD2 transport and DC player by default, converts 44.1KHz sampling rate to 96KHz. And there is a switch that if you push in, sampling frequency goes to 192KHz. Through the Holo May Kte DAC is a wonder.
Last edited by roberto on Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

The sub matches the CLXs ART very nice. This sub has two 10" woofers. They fire to the side of the cabinet. So, the bass blend with the CLXs is great. I love the illusion that I am having with the ET7-S2 now fully broken in. Admin and AJ told me a lot of good things were going to happen, and now I am understanding what they said.

When I did a comparison with the older version vs newer version, the new was almost brand new. My guess is less than 12 hours of played music...and the older version had over 2000 hours...or perhaps more...and I really heard a difference that I said it was so close that it was not necessary to do the upgrade. I must confess how wrong I was. The difference is in control. Everything has control. A naturalness, coherence, timbre, size of the instruments, steady stage, in other words: precision.

I must thanks again to Admin and AJ for encourage me to do the change...you were right!

Happy listening!
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

You’ve got a true bucket list system! And a Fortress of Solitude to boot!

We do love our music!
😊
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Being partial retired has some benefits. I listen to the music a lot of time now and really I'm enjoying those magnificent musicians in the recordings. I listen most classical music and jazz, but I do like pop and latin music too. Recently I found a vocal group. These three girls sisters have the thing...here is an example of them. They are from the Netherlands:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pm1LDmKDrk