Oppo Udp-205 Blu-ray Player in original shipping box SOLD

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oppo Udp-205 Blu-ray Player in original shipping box SOLD

Post by admin »

ITEM NO LONGER AVAILABLE

When Oppo announced they were not going to produce any more hardware I bought two players to have a backup unit on demand. I have owned 5 Oppo players over the past decade or so and they truly deliver the highest performance. I plan to do some upgrades to the home theater side of my setup and it is hard to justify the cost of holding a 2nd backup player in a sealed box "just in case." The prices of these units increased dramatically and may go up further as there will be no further supply. Ebay is selling them for over $3,000 and audiogon's cheapest unit currently is listed at $4,200.

UDP-205 Features and Specs

Although I feel I may regret this decision in the future, at this time I am willing to part with the player so that I can upgrade other areas of my setup.

I have not opened the package and it is factory sealed. I will ship to you directly just like Oppo shipped the package directly to me. Brand new. See the below pictures for the shipping box.

Condition: Brand new. Sealed original shipping box.

Shipping: US only. I will send via UPS Ground, with insurance, signature required. If you need it faster you can let me know but you will need to cover the full shipping cost.

Shipping Cost: $35

Item cost: $2800 (originally asking $3000)

Payment: Paypal, cash if you are able to pick up.

-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.