For sale!!!!! PV-7, --++++

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
Solyndraloxnda3bears
Frequent User
Frequent User

For sale!!!!! PV-7, --++++

Post by Solyndraloxnda3bears »

PV-7 Original owner, orig. pre, no mod's or re-cap, working excellent, new 12au 7's 1200.00 obo

PS Audio Delta 200 Amp original box, Works excellent, read Stereo Reviews - very interesting! - 1500.00 boo

These are the heart of a complete hi-fi set designed to push 1 pr. Acoustat Medallion 121-c AWSOME 8-ft. speakers, the ultimate sound stage presence
(these are also being offered, but need pre-amp work, which is normal for these 1984 era still state-of-the-art speakers..also some other components from this system, a Cal Audio Labs CD player, a digital fm tuner, I guess that's it)

ONE Yamaha Natural Sound 120 wats/ ch. receiver, pot's need a little work, but I was using it with no hassle, once you find the spot! 600.00 boo

I am in a rush, I need the dough, --gotta go! call me, chris, (909) 585-5821 and I can get you the pic's, and you can see 'something' of the amp and PV-7 on page one of pre-amp's, "PV-7 new owner/ caretaker" Thanks for reading and maybe helping to bail me out with college tuitions..due next week!!!!! ~c.