New kid in town

Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
TheoR
New User
New User

New kid in town

Post by TheoR »

Hi friends. I just registered to this fantastic community.
I’m a CJ’s old fan. Started with a PV12 preamp and Premier 11 power amp. Then moved to a Premier 14 + Premier 12 couple and there I stopped. Thank you for having me on board.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New kid in town

Post by admin »

Hola,
Welcome to CJO, great to have you with us. I also use a PV12. Great preamp, congrats on having one as well.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: New kid in town

Post by roberto »

Hola theoR and welcome to the forum,

Please tell us more about your system, your experience with your CJ goods, and what speakers, cables etc. One of our estimated and knowledge members, is a very handy person (RJ) who really knows all CJ models. You can address any question besides that he is a very humble member.

We are a here for talk and help all Conrad Johnson users to get the most of system.

Welcome again, and happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.