Albums that suck ...

CD, SACD, DVD-Audio, mp3 (yes, I said it, but it doesn't mean I have to like it), laserdisc...
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Albums that suck ...

Post by AnotherJohnson »

It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

Lots of haters in the comments section. Folks who’ve never created a thing, but focus on tearing down. 🤬
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hmmm,... haters are going t hate. We all have different tastes and that's ok. I typically try not to say negative things about subjective views. If there is music I don't like, that's fine, it's just my opinion. If I say something overtly negative it typically would be about something more objective like the audio quality, dynamic range, noise floor, etc...
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by AnotherJohnson »

admin wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:23 pm Hmmm,... haters are going t hate. We all have different tastes and that's ok. I typically try not to say negative things about subjective views. If there is music I don't like, that's fine, it's just my opinion. If I say something overtly negative it typically would be about something more objective like the audio quality, dynamic range, noise floor, etc...
It’s fair to criticize the music. But picking apart someone’s appearance, or commenting that you’d do her anyway, is low.