FS: Oppo UDP 205 4K UHD Blu-ray discs Player

A nice place to sell, buy, and trade anything (without the fees). See something on sale at another site, talk about it here.
jkroos1
Beginner
Beginner

FS: Oppo UDP 205 4K UHD Blu-ray discs Player

Post by jkroos1 »

This listing is for Regions free OPPO UDP-205 4K DVD Player.  I bought this unit early last year. Work great and look great.  No scratch or dent or any problem that I know of.

Includes everything that came with the unit when bought new. Remote, Manual, Original power cable. Will ship insure in original box.

A perfect match for any home theatre. Purchased from approved dealer and of course comes with original Receipt for any future warranty claims if required.

Feel Free to Contact

jkroos@mail.com
Attachments
IMG_5008.thumb.jpg.4311322eb190eccfa93e39437d26ee46.jpg
IMG_5008.thumb.jpg.4311322eb190eccfa93e39437d26ee46.jpg (125.26 KiB) Viewed 938 times
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Re: FS: Oppo UDP 205 4K UHD Blu-ray discs Player

Post by jeffreybehr »

Price? Terms?
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
jkroos1
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jkroos1 »

Thanks for your message!

Please do reply promptly to the email address below :

jkroos@mail.com

Thanks

Jose Kroos
jeffreybehr
Master Apprentice
Master Apprentice

Post by jeffreybehr »

Price? Terms?
Tin-eared audiofool, large-scale-Classical-music lover, and damned-amateur fotografer.
William Bruce Cameron: "...not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
jkroos1
Beginner
Beginner

Post by jkroos1 »

Price? Terms?

I believe you can read me clearly,

Do reply promptly to the email address below :

jkroos@mail.com

Thanks

Jose Kroos
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Jose.

First let me welcome you to CJO. It's nice to have you with us. As you are new to the site, you may not be familiar with the customary methods of posting ads. jeffreybehr is indicating that when a posting is made on this site, there is an asking price that is posted as well as terms such as shipping and payment methods.

The advantage of this is that it puts a ball park price range that allows people to see if they are interested or not. We also have members in many countries, so if you are only willing to ship to the US, that would be an important piece of information. You probably wouldn't put your car on sale on craigslist without an asking price listed, right? Same thing here. You can put an asking price and if people are interested in that price range they would message you. It saves everybody a lot of time and effort.

I think this is especially important with something like the 205 because it's going for well over the MSRP. Trust me, I know as I sold my 205 a few months ago.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.