Tell us who you are. Old veteran, young newbie, just passing by, or here
to stay!
leakstereo20
Regular
Regular

Hi-Fi greetings from Denmark

Post by leakstereo20 »

Hi valveamplifier friends,

I am optometrist with electronics as my hobby. 20 years ago I made my first valveamp based on the CJ MV75 circuit. Besides motorboating and burned fingers, I managed to built the circuit with a pair of EL34 by use of a voltagemeter only . It took several weeks to get the powersupply and voltages right.

Ever since that experience with the CJ amp , valveamplifiers has been a part of my interest within hi-fi.

A payment free hobbysite with a lot of vintage stuff to be found at: http://www.tubeamp.hobbysider.dk

Best regards

Kim Hansen, DK
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi-Fi greetings from Denmark

Post by admin »

leakstereo,
Welcome to the site! It sounds like you have some pretty good DIY experience. I "dabble" in some DIY audio/video projects myself. You may want to look at the DIY project topic area as I posted some recent projects in there. I would love to see some of your DIY projects, especially anything related to CJ equipment.

I looked at the hobby site you linked to and there is some very cool stuff in there. I think much of that is way beyond my capability, but nonetheless it's very cool.
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.