to stay!
4LTOM
Beginner
Beginner

Hi from Brisbane Australia

Post by 4LTOM »

Hi
Thank you for the acceptance.
Look forward to gaining more knowledge from far more experienced enthusiasts.

Started my CJ journey some years ago and continue to fall down the rabbit hole :D
AnotherJohnson
Ultimate
Ultimate

Re: Hi from Brisbane Australia

Post by AnotherJohnson »

Welcome to CJO.

CJ is a unique brand … as you know, the focus is on great music reproduction. No frills … just the truest music reproduction on the planet.

Great opportunities, with both vintage and modern gear, to build a very satisfying system. Many of us have been hooked for three or four decades. It really does just sound right!
It’s just stuff. I like mine. I hope you like yours. I probably like yours too.
roberto
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by roberto »

Hola and welcome 4Alton,

We have RJ from Australia too. He is a very knowledge hi-end audio systems as AJ, Admin and Joe. Just ask your questions and I am sure you will get their quick response.

Happy listening!
ML CLX BF-210 Stage X Motion 4. CJ 120SE amp ET7V2 pre, Holo May Kte Dac. Mac Pro. Power Cond. BPT Signature+ 3.5, Gaia II Feet. USB Lush^V3. Nordost SPM IC and Spk. Shun Mook, BCanto CD2 CD3. Linn LP-12/Unitrack tonearm/Denon DL103R MC.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Welcome to CJO, great to have you with us!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Post by Big Dog RJ »

G'day 4LTom,
Happy new year!

BTW, our very own Aus importer for CJ is based in Brizzy... you probably know them. Once in a while they have some pretty good deals on carefully used gear or upgrades. Just keep an eye out and you will find something of great value.

The new gear is very pricey now, we're talking over 20 to 30 grand just for amplifiers, and these are the ART series amplifiers. The Classic series is still available and under 20grand but still a pretty penny.

All the best, cheers RJ
4LTOM
Beginner
Beginner

Post by 4LTOM »

Hi RJ
Happy New year!

Caxton Audio, my wallet cries every time I go visit David. They do have some great deals at times, just have to be ready to pull the trigger as the premier components are snapped up quickly.

The new gear is expensive. Quality and that magical CJ sound comes with a price tag. IMHO.
Let's not forget the lovely AUD exchange rate which adds to the fun factor.
The Classic 120se is definitely on my radar for the next progression, upgrade.

I'm sure we will be chatting again soon as I do have some questions and seek experienced advice on CJ matters.

Cheers