Getting close to nature, gentle giant

Everything not even remotely related to CJ.
Big Dog RJ
Ultimate
Ultimate

Getting close to nature, gentle giant

Post by Big Dog RJ »

So my daughter is spending her Uni break away in Thailand, visiting my Bro & sis.

Here's a classic! Doesn't get any better than this!

Well actually it did... many years ago when she was just 7, we headed to a special Ellie orphanage where she actually fed a baby Ellie from a 5 litre bottle of milk! Whiles feeding Ellie bulbs, mama Ellie is in the background standing right behind her keeping a close eye. That was very intense but kiddo handled it well. Unfortunately thanks to my expert IT skills, I accidentally deleted that photo! She hasn't forgotten that episode.

Anyway, this one's just as good. This place is called Ethical Ellie tourist Park something... all the Ellie's are not bound by any chains, allowed to roam freely.

Back in Colombo they always chain them, even Ellie bugs and mama were chained. So, Thai authorities took back those particular Ellie's that were donated to Sri Lanka! Go figure! Now we're a few Ellie's short but no worries, our main Ellie orphanage is doing ok, thanks to tourism dollars.

This one where she visited in Thailand cost her $200, for 3hrs with lunch provided, kiddo says it was worth every penny! Ellie fella here was happy as after a few bananas.

Cheers, and enjoy mother nature. We must somehow preserve our planet!
Woof! RJ
Attachments
IMG-20240102-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20240102-WA0007.jpg (282.6 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
IMG-20240102-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20240102-WA0004.jpg (399.4 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
IMG-20240102-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20240102-WA0005.jpg (459 KiB) Viewed 7493 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Getting close to nature, gentle giant

Post by admin »

Amazing. What beautiful creatures. I'm sure that became a life long memory for her.

I was in Thailand a couple of years ago. Had a great time. It was very hot and humid however!
-admin
Home Theater in Member Gallery
Main stereo: ART Amplifier and ET7s2. 2nd stereo: PV-14L and MV-55. Previously Owned: PF2 preamp, Evolution 2000 Amp, PV-12AL preamp, D/A-2b Vacuum-Tube Digital Processor.